Friday, December 20, 2013

What this blog is about

Hey, everyone, I'm McKenna.  The title of the blog is pretty self-explanatory.  My life is crazy.  It's up and down and swirls in circles, just like the life of any teenage girl.  This is the place where I can post the neat stuff that happens to me, and I love to write.  When I grow up I want to be a Marine Biologist so I might occasionally post about that, too! :) I'll try to keep the sad, depressing posts to a minimum but I can't promise 100%- everyone has a bad day once in a while.  It's high school.  But anyway.  I digress.  Today I am so excited!  It was the last day of school before Winter Break, and I don't have to go back until 2014!! 
I also am creating this blog because I need another place to write.  I kept a diary for most of 2013 and sort of trailed off about a month ago.  I ran out of time, interest, and motivation for it.  Nobody would ever read it but me, so I stopped seeing the purpose.  But with this new blog set up and all ready for 2014, I'm hoping to be inspired and pushed through by you- the readers.  Please follow if you're interested!

11 comments:

  1. Well, I'm interested! I have a blog too if you want to look at that. I have no readers either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, is there a way to get to it from your google + page? I'm reeaally new and can't find it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, sorry I haven't made a blog yet. XD I fail. I'll give you the link on here when it's made. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I have a blog but something happened and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, here you go!
    www.talesofawriterslife.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, this blog looks interesting. :) I'm new to the blogging world too; I just started a blog yesterday (well I say just started - what I really mean is that I created one and posted once in September, then forgot all about it, but revived it yesterday :)). Check it out if you like, here's the link: http://worldreflectedinme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great! I'll read it :) And that's a better intro than I'll ever do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What, the one that starts with 'I hate introductions'?! You've got to be kidding! ;)

    ReplyDelete