Monday, December 30, 2013

The LUIGI Brothers

Think about Mario and Luigi.  No, really, think.  I mean, if they were real wouldn't Luigi want them to be called "The Luigi Brothers?" Just once?  Mario always seems to get the spotlight.  There are a ton of games with Mario and Luigi in them out there, but Luigi is always player 2.  I mean, what's that all about?  If you walked up to someone and, "Yesterday I played a game with Mario in it," or something along those lines, they'd understand probably immediately.  But if you walked up to someone and said something like, "Yesterday I played a game with Luigi in it," it would most likely take them a few moments to figure out, and then when they did they would probably think you were a little weird.  Why say Luigi? They'd ask themselves.  It would have been much less confusing to just say Mario.  When school is back in, I'm going to say that to one of my friends.  I played a Luigi game.

4 comments:

  1. http://tangledupinteenageblue.blogspot.ca/2013/12/bloomin-blogs.html
    Take a look at my recent post:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, never really realised that people say Mario brothers instead of Luigi brothers. But many people can probably relate to Luigi for that reason because he's in his brother's shadow.

    By the way I have a blog, you can check it out if you want to;
    http://blog.hellokitty.com/rachypachy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks Angie :) And Rachel, I'm actually the oldest sibling so I really can't relate, (although my brother certainly doesn't have much of a shadow to be stuck in!) And I like all the animated pictures on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the middle sibling, and can really relate to the whole shadow thing. I'm realising though that I just need to be myself and that I don't need to outshine my brother and sister because my parents love me, and are proud of me. Thank you, I don't normally blog with just photos, I normally write a post on my day or what's been happening but I don't normally include that many pictures, I just thought that it would be different. I really like your blog, it's really interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete