Wednesday, December 25, 2013

So I got a first aid kit for Christmas....

My cousin bought it for me, and the really sad thing is it's probably one of the most useful presents I'll ever receive.  I'm a total klutz, always have been always will be.  It has about every type of Band-aid you could possibly imagine, and 3 antiseptic wipes.  There's 42 pieces, but I guarantee it will all be gone in a month.  *smiles*
Ok, I'm about to go on a really depressed rant so if you don't want to hear that kind of thing on Christmas or at all, don't read it.
And I'm sick.  Earlier I was just really tired but I was still kind of hoping I wasn't coming down with anything on Christmas, but now... yeah.  I have my fingers crossed I'm not getting the flu.  It's early and there's still relatives here (that I'm avoiding because of my current state), and I would just crash now but it's too loud. XP
And my other cousin, who's 20, went back to acting like I'm a little kid.  Even when I was 13 she told me, "You're old enough to understand things," and actually talked to me but today as soon as my uncle (he's 28) showed up, she started telling him only little bits of things, typing in her phone and only showing it to him, saying, "I'll tell you later," while raising her eyebrows at me, things like that.  I mean, what happened?  It's been over a year and a half since she first told me I was old enough to know and understand stuff.  But she just kept blocking me out of the conversation and talking about things that happened when I was either not born yet or too young too remember, although she's closer to my age than my uncle's.
*sighs* I'm sorry.  I needed to say that stuff.  And there you have it, the first mostly negative post, courtesy of a very Charlie-Brown-ish feeling McKenna.  I know I sound pretty hypocritical by this point from one of my other posts but... I don't know.  Maybe it is possible for a non-depressed person to be down on Christmas.  Noted, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment