Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A Christmas to remember

Merry Christmas!  Hope it's going great for everyone, and have a good day too if you don't celebrate it.  I got the book Ender's Game, which I am sooo excited to read, and lots of other cool things.  We got up early and my dad made pancakes and it's been great.
But you know what will really make this Christmas memorable?
The fact that I just spent the past 25 minutes with my hair stuck in a curling iron.  Yes, you read that right.  My grandma had this really cool curling iron with bristles (if that's what they're called) around the barrel, like a brush.  Well, my hair is really thick.  She tried to curl it for me and the thing got stuck.  And we couldn't get it out.  It was a long and painful process which my mom will probably tell my kids in 20 years.  *facepalm*  She and my grandma couldn't stop laughing.  Anyway.  It's still going to be a great day, even if the reason I put my hair in a ponytail everyday is confirmed- my hair has a mind of its own.

2 comments:

  1. Good thing you did get it out. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know! *imagines walking around all day with curling iron stuck to head* The side of my head hurts, though. A lot of hair was pulled out in the process XD

    ReplyDelete